Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Where can we find the useful webinars related to machine learning and AI? I try webinarcare and i need more info. Thanks
Language Questions / Is it better then or better than?
« Last post by NatalieHopps on Today at 05:56:36 am »
What is difference between than and rather than?How do you use then in a sentence?than vs then.

Cafe / Re: Been Away
« Last post by admin on August 02, 2021, 09:28:12 am »
 :)
« Last post by Darryl on August 02, 2021, 08:28:00 am »
Just caught up. Thank you all for your kind comments and good wishes.
Pleased to report that things are going OK, although I will not swing a blacksmith hammer for a few weeks yet. Should be able to get back to some light work after the doctor's review in a week's time.
Cheers to you all,
Darryl
Cafe / When will covid 19 leave us
« Last post by sacara on July 29, 2021, 12:13:23 pm »
When will covid 19 leave us, I'm so bored at home!
Language Questions / Re: performance vs performances
« Last post by davide on July 29, 2021, 12:01:22 pm »
thanks
this is consistent with my other question about identity vs identities.
But how about this example about their girlfriend vs their girlfriends I posted in the other thread?
« Last post by davel on July 29, 2021, 11:34:13 am »
I do not have any excuse for not contributing very much at all in recent months other than being busy at work. I was on holiday last week (north Wiltshire, a cottage in the countryside) but apart from that, I have been working full time.

Darryl, I am very sorry to hear of the deaths of your brother and mother. It must be heart-breaking to lose a child so I feel for your mother. I hope she didn't linger in a nursing home as that must also be very hard. And your own health - do take care!

All best,
David / davel
Cafe / Re: Raining Cats and Dogs
« Last post by davel on July 29, 2021, 11:31:04 am »
I like both cats and dogs. In some ways I prefer dogs because they are usually friendlier whereas a cat will be your friend only if it feels like it. But when they are your friend they are very nice. A dog needs more looking after - you cannot go away all day and leave it home alone whereas a cat is perfectly happy as long as you leave it food, water, and a litter tray.
Language Questions / that you left
« Last post by azz on July 28, 2021, 10:10:31 am »
a. I was angry that you left.
b. I got angry that you left.
c. It made me angry that you left.

Are all of the above sentences grammatically correct?

Many thanks.
Language Questions / Re: performance vs performances
« Last post by admin on July 28, 2021, 09:16:50 am »
#1 for me
#2 could imply that each of the three algorithms could perform in more than one way; which doesn't really make sense.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10