Targeted learning, rapid results.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and will keep the information you entrust safely and securely. Lydbury is registered under the Data Protection Act and will comply with that Act’s provisions.
We collect personal information from you through the use of product enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We process personal information collected via the Lydbury Website in order to:
- Provide you with information about out products and services
- Conduct specific marketing campaigns
- Assist us in meeting customer expectations in evolving new products
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. This information includes demographic data and browsing patterns. Any information of this kind is used in aggregate form only and none of the data includes any information that would enable you or any other individual to be identified. We use information in aggregate form to:
- Monitor usage of the site
- Review product demand and as an aid to future development
- To access marketing profiles
We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf, including fulfilling subscription orders, sending e-mails and postal mail, and analysing data. We will ensure that these companies only use such information under our direction to perform these functions, and that they have adequate procedures in place to deal with your data securely.
We have reviewed our handling of financial data under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Guidlines and confirm that we do not retain any client financial information be it electronic or manual. All credit and debit card transactions, whether on-line or by virtual terminal, are conducted via a secure internet environment provided by Small Green Tree Ltd and private client information is not retained by Lydbury.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Last Updated (Saturday 26 May 2012)