Author Topic: Quandary  (Read 9510 times)

Offline t k

Re: Quandary
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 05:08:03 am »
Gene ---  Because of one joke setence, I am afraid you might have taken my whole message as funny.  Since the pink was the problem, not achieving snow white, I still consider changing the color much quicker, easier, and surer solution.  --- tk
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:17:26 am by t k »

Offline Darryl

• Administrator
  • Far North Queensland, Australia
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 08:00:07 am »
Gene ---  Because of one joke setence, I am afraid you might have taken my whole message as funny.  Since the pink was the problem, not achieving snow white, I still consider changing the color much quicker, easier, and surer solution.  --- tk

Yes, Gene. A nice duck-egg blue would be lovely.  8)

Gene

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 03:51:57 pm »
Yes, Gene. A nice duck-egg blue would be lovely

Darryl:     You are such a rat!!!.....................................GG :)

TK:   On second thought, blue drawers may be attractive on me. I'll discuss it with my lady friends at the senior's center.........thanks for the tip...............................GG

Offline davel

• Global Moderator
  • I am intolerant only of intolerance.
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 02:12:51 pm »
I would doubt you will ever get them back to the white that you want. However, you could go the other way and try to get them either a darker shade of pink so they look magenta or scarlet or perhaps washing them with brand new blue jeans you might get them to a brownish hue. (Yes, I know brown and underpants, but let's not go there.)
David

Gene

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 03:31:40 pm »
D:

You have such a wealth of brilliant ideas. I will consider same. Thanks for your input :o.......GG

Offline urban yokel

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 06:02:13 pm »
According to my wife's color chart, if you blend pink with blue it will give you a purple hue. Wearing purple undies wouldn't be outrageous when you live in close proximity with those Hollywood celebrities.

Happy holidays  :)