Author Topic: I'm looking for a book.  (Read 13571 times)

Offline raja arnold

I'm looking for a book.
« on: December 27, 2014, 11:01:49 am »
Nelson quickcheck placement tests
by W.S. Fowler and Norman Coe (Author)
I really thank u, if u can tell me the e-book link of that book.

Offline Bertha

• Administrator
Re: I'm looking for a book.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 12:27:01 pm »
I checked and there is no e-text version of this book. Sorry.
Bertha

Offline cathytreat

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 11:41:06 am »
Before buying the book read the review about the book or description and this will very helpful for the selection.I think this book is available on the online.Because i read the short description from the  best essay writing services. So must check on the online.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:21:08 am by Britta »

Offline Bertha

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 01:04:34 pm »
Before buying the book read the review about the book or description and this will very helpful for the selection.I think this book is available on the online.Because i read the short description from the  best essay writing services. So must check on the online.

I do hope that you were not even considering to use the services of Essay Guardian!  If you were in a class that I taught, such a purchased essay would still be considered plagiarism because you had not written it.  In American schools of all levels, plagiarism is a serious matter and students are typically expelled from school or otherwise severely punished since it's a form of cheating.  I not respect cheaters.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:23:08 am by Britta »
Bertha

Offline stephenjenny42

• custom essay writing service
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 05:59:04 am »
Before writing a book review,. read it twice or thrice. Ask a review or readers experience before buying it. Or ask help from any custom essay writing service for a book review. Best of luck.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:20:44 am by Britta »

Offline Britta

• Administrator
  • Technical writer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 08:22:34 am »
This seems to be turning into an advertising thread for essay writing services, so I'm closing it. I've also removed the links.
If it's not used by a native speaker it's not idiomatic. And idiom trumps grammar every time. Jack Wilkerson†